Hot air boot dryer for 60 boots
It is important that workers’ footwear is kept dry for hygiene and safety reasons. For this, the Roser Group hot air boot dryer, dries and sterilises the inside of the work boots with ozone, avoiding possible infections in the feet.
The hot air boot dryer is made of stainless steel, a material with the best antibacterial properties and high resistance to corrosion. The air heated by means of electrical resistances and the ozone action guarantee the correct disinfection and drying of footwear after the working day.
- AISI 304 stainless steel construction.
- Capacity: 60 boots (30 workers)
- Heating by means of 2 resistances of 1000W each one and motor-fan of 0,05kW.
- Adjustable thermostat.
- Disinfection by means of UVA lamp generating ozone.
- Capacities available:
- 60 boots, code RA00000182.
- 30 boots, code RA00000176.
- Standard power supply: 400V – 50 Hz – 3Ph + Earth (Consult for other voltages and frequencies).