Automatic boot washer LB 1200 – Walk-through systems for washing of boots and soles
Avoid the transfer of solid residues through staff footwear from one room to another with an automatic continuous walk-through boot washer. Specially designed for the food or meat industry. The LB 1200 automatic walk-through boot washer washes soles by rotating 2 brushes, as well as washing the boot shanks with 2 inclined brushes to facilitate the removal of solid residues. Washing is carried out with the supply of water and detergent, with the process starting on entering the equipment.
It avoids waiting times for staff while the hygienic process is being carried out and guarantees hygiene and safety regulations in the food industry.
- Construction in Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Activation by IP69K photocells.
- Boot washing by automatic rotation of the brushes with water and detergent. End of process by photocell at the output of the equipment.
- Solenoid valve for water supply control and proportional water and detergent mixer, water pressure according to the network (detergent tank not included).
- It works in both directions.
- All models available in three brushes length. S 800, M 1200, L 1600mm.
- Electric connection: 400V – 3Ph – 50Hz.