Drainage channel. Width: 300 mm.
300 mm wide drainage channel to ensure the correct hygiene and water evacuation in the food industry. Roser stainless steel drainage channels have a slope of approximately 1% towards the drain. Each section has a stainless steel fixing flange and the drain has a gutter support.
- AISI 304 stainless steel construction.
- Drainage channel. Width: 300 mm.
- Maximum available length of the channel on each side of the drain 6.000mm.
- Attaches to drain 300×300 x 250mm. Bottom or side outlet.
- The channels are supplied by the metre and in two sections or a single section according to the customer’s application. To complete the drainage system, it is necessary to additionally purchase: The siphonic drain with waste basket and the gratings or grating to cover the channel and the drain.