RA00000300 / RA00000221 / RA00000126
Cod. 4013 / 4014 / 4015
The Roser stainless steel drainage channels have a slope of approximately 1% towards the drain. The sections have a stainless steel fixing flange to join them together, and the drain has a support to join it to the gutter. Drain with siphon level in accordance with the NFP 98-321 standard.
The drainage channels are supplied with dimensions according to the customer’s specifications, and in the form of a single channel or several channels discharging into the same drain. It is necessary to incorporate the sump to complete the drainage system.
RA00000300 (Mod. 100)
- Connection to drain, 6 m long end. Max. length of 6,000 mm on each side with 300 x 300 sump and 1,500 mm with 250 x 250 sump.
- Coupling to standard drain 300 x 300 x 250 mm, bottom outlet (cod. RA00000002) or to drain 250 x 250 mm on each side (cod. RA00000362).
RA00000221 (Mod. 135)
- Connection to drain, 6 m long end. Max. length of 9000 mm on each side.
- Connection to standard drain 300 x 300 x 250 mm, bottom outlet (cod. RA00001872).
RA00000126 (Mod. 190)
- Connection to drain, 6 m long end. Max. length 15,000 mm on each side.
- Connection to standard drain 300 x 300 x 350 mm, bottom outlet (cod. RA00002195).
- Construction in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Maximum available length of the gutter on each side of the drain 15.000 mm. Drain 300 x 300 x 350
- Attached to a 300 x 300 x 250mm drain for gullies up to 6,000 mm in length.
- Available to fit 250x250x 200mm sump only for gullies up to 1,500mm in length.