Washing machine for mesh gloves and aprons
The washing machine for mesh gloves and aprons is designed to guarantee a correct level of hygiene, mainly for the food industry.
It is composed of a loading drum where the aprons or gloves are introduced, a manually operated water inlet valve and a timer-operated water inlet solenoid valve. The process is carried out with a timed washing cycle with application of mains water through a spray shower on the rotating drum.
The washing machine for mesh gloves and aprons is built taking into account the basic concepts of hygiene and safety and designed exclusively for the washing of industrial gloves or aprons.
- Washing machine for mesh gloves and metal aprons built in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Capacity in each wash: 20 gloves or 5 aprons.
- Rotary drum with 6 nozzles spraying water from the mains.
- Cycle time: 2 minutes.
- Installed power: 0,37kW.
- Drainage dimensions: 2″ free outlet.
- Support on feet adjustable in height up to 100mm.
- Inductive detector in the door that only allows the drum to operate and water to enter when the door is closed.
- General switch.
- Emergency stop button.
- Power supply: 400V – 50Hz – 3Ph + Ground (consult for other voltages and frequencies).