Hygiene station SANICLEAN PLUS
The hygiene station Saniclean Plus offers a compact design for hand and boot washing ideal for implementation in the food industry.
The hygiene station has the functions of washing, rinsing, drying and disinfecting hands, and washing soles prior to entering the factory or in risk areas.
Automatic sole washing with automatic operation, by rotating the brushes with water supply and detergent dosing. Hygiene station Saniclean Plus for wall mounting.
- Hygiene station built in Stainless Steel AISI 304.
- Operated by photocells.
- Manual hand washing and rinsing with water activation by photocell and includes 1 KAISER soap dispenser with FOOD DEFENCE lid (code RA00000329), operated by forearm.
- Hand drying with paper towel, including roll holder and ROSER waste basket.
- Hand disinfection with automatic disinfectant dispenser model ASEPTIMANS by ROSER (code RA00000267).
- Washing of soles by automatic rotation of the brushes with water supply, activation of the brush rotation by means of an inductive device.
- Electrovalve for water supply control and proportional mixer of water and detergent, water pressure according to mains (detergent tank not included).
- Modular brushes for sole washing Ø200x200mm with hair Ø1mm blue color (2 modules).
- Modular brushes for shoe sides and Ø280x85mm with Ø1mm blue hair (2 units).
- Water to lost bottom with filtration, drain 1″.
- Water inlet: G-1/2″.
- Power: 0,37kW.
- Power supply: 400V – 3Ph – 50Hz.