INTEGRATED HYGIENE STATION MHS-5 LB
Cod. MHS-5 LB
Integrated hygiene station MHS-5 LB designed for hand disinfection and washing of high boots before entering the factory or a hazardous area of the food or meat industry. It ensures all disinfection and washing needs at the accesses to the production plants, or for the return to the changing rooms or rest areas.
Hand disinfection is carried out by introducing both hands into the DUOMANS disinfection module (cod. 29794). Shoe washing by means of the model 1200 boot washer with continuous flow, with 6 rotating brushes with water supply and detergent dosing. Start of the process when entering the equipment by means of IP69K photocells detection.
It manages to standardize the hygienic protocols of the workers by implementing the integrated hygiene station MHS-5 LB and ensures all the guarantees in terms of hygiene and safety.
- Integrated hygiene station through made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Actuated by photocells for hand disinfection and brush rotation.
- Hand disinfection by means of automatic dosage of disinfectant liquid when both hands are introduced into the buckets. The machine expels a dose of product on both sides of each hand.
- Passage control by means of manually rotating turnstile and return with fixed position, restricting the passage if the disinfection of both hands has not been carried out.
- Washing of the boots through automatic rotation of the brushes, with water supply and detergent dosage. Brushes are driven by IP69K photocells. It has brushes for washing the soles, as well as brushes for washing the side of the soles.
- Hinged side brush covers and easily removable central cover for access to the brushes, allowing easy removal of the brush modules, thus contributing to cleaning and maintenance operations.
- Stainless steel FOOD DEFENSE protection for the 10L. disinfectant/soap canister on the boot washer (Detergent tank not included).
- Available with brush length S 800, M 1.200 and L 1.600 mm.
- Power supply: 400V – 3Ph – 50Hz.