Integrated hygiene station MHS-5 LZ
Cod. MHS-5 LZ
It guarantees strict hygiene control in the food or meat industry with continuous passage of staff without waiting time. The integrated hygiene station MHS-5 LZ is an effective solution for the correct disinfection of staff’s hands and footwear before entering the factory or risk areas.
Hand disinfection is carried out by introducing both hands into the DUOMANS disinfection module with turnstile. Continuous shoe washing is carried out by rotating the brushes with the addition of water and detergent dosing, starting the process when entering the equipment.
It manages to standardize the hygienic protocols of the workers by implementing the integrated hygiene station MHS-5 LZ and ensures all the guarantees in terms of hygiene and safety.
- Equipment built in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Actuated by photocells for hand disinfection and brush rotation.
- Hand disinfection by means of automatic dosage of disinfectant liquid when both hands are introduced into the buckets. The machine expels a dose of product on both sides of each hand.
- Passage control by means of a manually rotating turnstile and return with fixed position, restricting the passage if the disinfection of both hands has not been carried out.
- Shoe washing through the automatic rotation of the brushes, with water supply and detergent dosage. Brushes are driven by IP69K photocells. It has brushes for washing the soles, as well as brushes for washing the side of the soles.
- Hinged side brush covers and easily removable central cover for access to the brushes, allowing easy removal of the brush modules, thus contributing to cleaning and maintenance operations.
- Stainless steel FOOD DEFENSE protection for the 10L. disinfectant/soap canister in the shoe washer (Detergent tank not included).
- Available with brush length S 800, M 1.200 and L 1.600 mm.
- Power supply: 400V – 3Ph – 50Hz.