Integrated hygiene station MHS-5
The MHS-5 integrated hygiene station has been designed to ensure all disinfection needs at the accesses to production plants in the food, meat or fruit and vegetable industry It guarantees strict hygiene control with continuous passage of personnel with no waiting time.
Hand disinfection is carried out by inserting both hands into the DUOMANS disinfection module with turnstile (cod. 29794) Continuous footwear washing is carried out by rotating 6 1600 mm long brushes with fluid supply, starting the process when entering the equipment.
It manages to standardize the hygienic protocols of the workers by implementing the MHS-5 integrated hygiene station and ensures all the guarantees in terms of hygiene and safety.
- Equipment built in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Actuated by photocells for hand disinfection and brush rotation.
- Hand disinfection by means of automatic dosage of disinfectant liquid when both hands are introduced into the buckets.
- Shoe washing through automatic rotation of the brushes with fluid supply, end of process by photocell at the exit of the equipment.
- Passage control by means of turnstile with manual turn and return with fixed position, restricting the passage if the disinfection of both hands has not been carried out.
- Hinged side brush covers and easily removable central cover for access to the brushes, allowing easy removal of the brush modules and facilitating cleaning and maintenance operations.
- All models available with 3 long brushes. S 800/ M 1200/ L 1600mm.