Integrated hygiene station SANICOMPACT 9KJ
To help maintain hygiene and prevent cross-contamination in the food industry, Roser has developed the integrated hygiene station Sanicompact 9KJ that ensures compliance with the most stringent hygiene and safety protocols.
The integrated hygiene station Sanicompact 9KJ is designed for washing, rinsing, drying and disinfection of hands, and washing and disinfection of footwear prior to entering the factory or hazardous areas.
An integral equipment with the following hygiene and disinfection phases:
- Hand washing and rinsing with automatic soap dosing when hands are introduced into the bucket.
- Hand drying with air curtain and HEPA filter by Dyson Airblade 9KJ.
- Hand disinfection with automatic dosing of disinfectant liquid when both hands are introduced into the buckets.
- Washing and disinfection of soles and final air curtain to avoid excess water.
In addition, the manual turning and fixed position return control lathe will allow access only to staff who have washed, rinsed and sterilized both hands.
The PLC controls all the phases carried out by each operator. When one operator has completed the washing and rinsing phases, the next operator can start the hygiene process.
- Hygiene station made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Hand washing and rinsing with soap supply.
- Food defense closed soap tank.
- Hand drying with Dyson Airblade 9KJ and HEPA filter.
- Disinfection of both hands.
- Washing and disinfection of soles.
- Air curtain for drying soles.
- Antibacterial mat.
- Passage rate of 1 person every 9 seconds.
- Power supply: 400V – 3Ph – 50Hz.