Integrated hygiene station SANICOMPACT PLUS
To offer maximum guarantees in hygiene in the food, meat or fruit and vegetable industry and to avoid cross-contamination, Roser has developed the integrated hygiene station Sanicompact Plus.
The hygiene station Sanicompact Plus is designed for washing, rinsing, drying and disinfecting hands, and washing and disinfecting footwear before entering the factory or hazardous areas.
An integrated system that includes the following hygiene and disinfection phases:
- Hand washing and rinsing with automatic soap dosing when the hands are introduced into the bucket.
- Hand drying with Dyson Airblade V.
- Hand disinfection with automatic dosing of disinfectant liquid when both hands are introduced into the buckets.
- Washing and disinfection of soles by rotating the brushes with the addition of water with detergent dosing, starting the process when entering the equipment, with draining basin for shoes with blowing by application of forced air.
- Hygiene station built in Stainless Steel AISI 304.
- Actuated by photocells (IP69K) for hand washing and hand disinfection, as well as for the activation of the hand washer.
- Passage rate of 1 person every 9 seconds.
- Integrated automaton for the control of the functions.
- It has a product level indicator and low product level indicator lights and low product level alarm in the hand washing and disinfection module.
- Passage control by means of a manually rotating turnstile and return with fixed position, restricting the passage if the disinfection of both hands has not been carried out.
- Sole washer with solenoid valve for water supply control and proportional mixer of water and detergent, water pressure according to mains (detergent tank not included).
- Water lost with filtering, drain Ø73/70mm.
- Two Ø200x800mm modular brushes with Ø1mm pile (8 modules).
- Tilting access grid to the brushes that allows the easy extraction of the brush modules for cleaning and maintenance operations.
- Sole blowing with forced air application in draining basin, 0,37kW fan.
- Optional access step, code 301 – RI90001821 (not included).
- Water inlet: G-1/2″.
- Power: 2.75kW.
- Power supply: 400V – 3Ph – 50Hz (Consult for other voltages and frequencies).