Integrated hygiene station SANIECO PLUS
This continuos integrated hygiene station Sanieco PLUS has been specially designed to control and ensure that operators wash and sterilize their hands before entering the factory or a hazardous area. It includes automatic hand washing, rinsing, drying and hand disinfection. It also includes automatic continuous sole-washing.
The continuos integrated hygiene station Sanieco PLUS is developed to the highest safety and hygiene standards. It is robust, resistant and of reduced dimensions, ideal to be placed easily in any area of the Industries where a guarantee in the sanitation of the people is required.
- Hygiene station made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Operated by photocells for hand washing, hand disinfection and brush rotation. With IP69K protection photocells for the hand area.
- Hand washing and rinsing with automatic water dosing and soap application when both hands are placed in the bucket.
- Fast and hygienic automatic hand drying by Dyson Airblade V with HEPA filtered air curtain.
- Hand disinfection with automatic dosing of disinfectant liquid when both hands are placed in the buckets. The machine expels a dose of product on both sides of each hand.
- Washing of soles by automatic rotation of the brushes with detergent addition. Easily accessible and removable modular brushes.
- Passage control by means of turnstile with manual rotation and return with fixed position, restricting the passage if the disinfection of both hands has not been carried out.
- Passage rate of 1 person every 18 seconds.
- Stainless steel FOOD DEFENSE protection for the 10L. disinfectant/soap canister in the sole washer (detergent tank not included).
- Tilting brush access grill that allows easy removal of the brush modules for cleaning and maintenance operations.
- Power supply: 400V – 3Ph – 50Hz.