Integrated hygiene station SANIECO WD PLUS
The Sanieco WD Plus integrated hygiene station is designed to help prevent cross-contamination by washing, rinsing, drying and disinfecting hands, and washing and disinfecting footwear before entering the factory or hazardous areas.
The Sanieco WD Plus integrated hygiene station is a compact, robust, resistant and small-sized hygiene station to facilitate its location in any area of the industries where a guarantee in the sanitation of people is required. The Sanieco WD Plus model offers the following hygiene and disinfection phases:
- Automatic soap dosing.
- Washing, rinsing and drying by Dyson Wash + Dry tap.
- Hand disinfection by spraying disinfectant on both hands.
- Washing and disinfection of soles with the addition of detergent while hand hygiene is being carried out.
In addition, the lathe allows access to the production areas to staff who have completed all the steps, thanks to the PLC that controls all the phases performed by each operator.
- Hygiene station made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Automatic soap dosing
- Washing, rinsing and drying of hands by Dyson Wash + Dry.
- Contactless hand washing and drying activation with HEPA filter.
- Washing of soles by automatic rotation of the brushes with detergent addition. Easily accessible and removable modular brushes.
- Passage control by means of turnstile with manual rotation and return with fixed position, restricting the passage if the disinfection of both hands has not been carried out.
- Passage rate of 1 person every 18 seconds.
- Stainless steel FOOD DEFENSE protection for the 10L. disinfectant/soap canister in the sole washer (detergent tank not included).
- Tilting brush access grill that allows easy removal of the brush modules for cleaning and maintenance operations.
- Power supply: 400V – 3Ph – 50Hz.