Modular hygiene station MHS-4
The modular hygiene station MHS-4 is a hygiene system to control the entry and exit of personnel in the factory or risk areas. It helps to maintain good hygiene and safety practices in personnel hygiene in the food, meat or fruit and vegetable industry.
With the combination of the Sanieco Plus hygiene equipment, both in its paper hand drying version (cod.RA00000666) and in its version with hand drying by Dyson Airblade “V” for access to production areas, and the continuous pass-through sole washer with built-in winch (cod. RA00000663) for the return of workers to changing rooms or clean areas, the modular hygiene station MHS-4 is easy to place in any area of the food industry and thanks to the turnstile doors in both directions, it prevents the passage in the wrong direction.
- Modular hygiene station made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Actuated by IP69K photocells.
- Washing and rinsing of hands with automatic soap dosing when hands are introduced into the bucket, then a jet of water is supplied inside the same bucket for rinsing with time control.
- Drying of hands by paper roll or by Dyson Airblade V
- Hand disinfection with automatic dosing of disinfectant liquid when hands are placed in the buckets.
- Washing of soles by automatic rotation of the brushes with detergent addition. Modular brushes easily accessible and removable.
- Passage control by means of manually rotating turnstile and return with fixed position, restricting the passage if the disinfection of both hands has not been carried out.
- Passage rate of 1 person every 18 seconds.
- Stainless steel FOOD DEFENSE protection for the 10L. disinfectant/soap canister in the sole washer (detergent tank not included).
- Tilting brush access grill that allows easy removal of the brush modules for cleaning and maintenance operations.
- Power supply: 400V – 3Ph – 50Hz.