SANIECO modular hygiene station
RA00000155 / RA00000158
Cod. 12065 / 12067
The modular hygiene station SANIECO has the function of assisting in the correct hand washing and sterilization of operators’ hands before entering the factory or a risk area. Designed to fulfill the functions of hand washing, rinsing, drying and disinfection.
The modular hygiene station SANIECO is a robust, resistant and small-sized equipment, which facilitates its location in any area of the Food Industry. At the same time, different versions are available to adapt it according to the particular needs of each customer: wall version (Code RA00000155) and version with feet (Code RA00000158).
- Modular hygiene station made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Operated by photocells (IP69K) for hand washing and hand disinfection.
- Process steps: application of soap on hands and then water for rinsing hands in the first bucket. Drying of hands with paper towel and application of hand sanitizer on hands in the second bucket.
- Hand washing and rinsing: automatic soap dosing when the hands are introduced into the bucket, then a jet of water is supplied in the same bucket for rinsing with time control.
- Hand disinfection: automatic dosing of disinfectant liquid when both hands are introduced into the buckets.
- Passage rate: 1 person every 18 seconds.
- Power supply: 220V – 1Ph – 50/60Hz.
- Optional air hand drying with Dyson Airblade “V” equipment Code RA00001866