Modular hygiene station with turnstile SANIECO
Cod. 12066 / 12068
The Sanieco modular hygiene station with turnstile has been specially developed to control and ensure that operators wash and sterilize their hands before entering the factory or a hazardous area.
The functionalities of the modular hygiene station include hand washing, rinsing, drying and disinfection. Also, it features a revolving turnstile-type door that allows access only to personnel who have washed, rinsed and sterilized both hands.
Easy to locate in any area of the Food Industry.
- AISI 304 stainless steel construction
- Actuated by photocells (IP69K) for hand washing and disinfection.
- Hand washing with automatic soap dosage when the hands are introduced into the bucket, then a jet of mains water is supplied into the same bucket for rinsing with time control.
- Hand drying with disposable paper towel.
- Hand disinfection with automatic dosing of disinfectant liquid when both hands are introduced into the buckets.
- Passage rate of 1 person every 18 seconds.
- Wall-mounted version
- Optional version with feet Code RA00000154 RA00000154
- Optional version with hand drying by Dyson Airblade V. Code RA.000001867 and Code RA00000652 in version with feet.