Sausage peeler CATO – PTF Compact
Cod. PTF Compact
The CATO sausage peeler allows an optimal peel of the sausage cellulose casing leaving no marks to the sausage. The sausage peeler allows to peel up to 2.800 Kg/h of product with a wide range of sizes including little sausages known as cocktail.
High quality materials are used to build the machine, with an hygienic anti-bacteria design.
- Completely built in stainless steel and according to CE regulations.
- Automatic machine for peeling cooked sausages, including cocktail sausages, at high speed.
- Minimal regulation and adjustment to change blade
- Anti-burnt curtain air produced by steam
- Automatic vapor lock when there is no product.
- Adjust system of the cutting knife that allows manipulation without losing the configuration.
- 0.55kW traction motor with variable speed drive.
- Easy to adjust and use, ergonomic and easy to clean with almost no maintenance with 180° access for cleaning and sanitising.
- Low noise level supported by the horizontal chassis.
- Total power: 0.55kW
- Cover with safety system that stops the machine when it is lifted.
- Suction module with a reservoir in which the extracted casing is automatically deposited and a 3kW extracted casing suction pump, made of stainless steel and other non-corrosive materials.
|A (mm)||B (mm)||C (mm)||D (mm)||E (mm)||F (mm)||G (mm)||H (mm)|
Dimensions and production capacity:
- Minimum length: 35mm.
- Casing diameter: 15 – 35mm.
- Peeling speed: 35 to 200 m/min (adjustable).
- Production depends on the size and weight of the sausage, reaching 2,700kg/h under optimum conditions.
- Connection: 1/2″
- Steam consumption: 20kg/h (1.7bar pressure).
- Pressure (recommended): 1.7bar.
- Connection: 3/8″
- Inlet pressure: 6.9 bar.
- Compressed air consumption: 0.36 m3/min.
- Connection: Ø50mm