Industrial hand wash basin with 2 positions operated by double pedal and soap dispenser included
Performs hand washing correctly and reduces the risk of contamination. The industrial hand wash basin with pedal operation helps to ensure correct hand disinfection for operators, ideal for the food or sanitary industry. Thanks to the water activation via the pedals, hand washing is carried out without hand contact with taps or push buttons. This helps to maintain hygiene and safety protocols more efficiently.
The design of this hand wash has the optimal space for 2 workers to easily perform hand washing at the same time. In addition, the rounded design of the corners of the basin prevents the accumulation of waste and facilitates the maintenance of the hand wash basin.
- AISI 304 Stainless Steel construction.
- Hygienic design with rounded bowl.
- Operated by means of double pedal. It has a 7-second timer valve.
- Includes a stainless steel soap dispenser operated by forearm, Kaiser-Food Defense model.
- Drainage at each station.
- Available in AISI 316L stainless steel.