Industrial hand wash basin with 4 places operated by double pedal and soap dispenser included.
Performs proper hand washing and reduces the risk of contamination. The pedal-operated industrial hand washbasin helps to ensure proper hand disinfection for operators, ideal for the food or sanitary industry. Thanks to the water activation via the pedals, hand washing is carried out without hand contact with taps or push buttons. This helps to maintain hygiene and safety protocols more efficiently.
The design of this hand wash basin has the optimal space for 4 workers to easily perform hand washing at the same time. In addition, the rounded design of the corners of the basin prevents the accumulation of waste and facilitates the maintenance of the hand wash basin.
- AISI 304 stainless steel construction.
- Hygienic design with rounded bowl.
- Actuated by a double pedal. It has a 7-second timer valve.
- Includes two stainless steel soap dispensers operated by forearm, Kaiser-Food Defense model.
- Drainage at each post.
- Available in stainless steel AISI 316L