Industrial hand wash basin with 4 places, pedestal version with soap dispenser included
Reduces the risk of contamination by performing a correct hand washing. The photocell-operated 4 place industrial hand wash unit provides effective hand washing to maximise hygiene in the food or healthcare industry. The equipment is operated without hand contact with taps or surfaces to ensure hygiene and safety protocols are maintained.
The design of the industrial hand washer is designed to allow 4 workers to wash their hands at the same time, thus improving traffic flow in the washing area.
It also includes two forearm operated soap dispensers, model Kaiser-Food Defense (code RA00002400) for totally contact-free hand washing.
- AISI 304 Stainless Steel construction.
- Hygienic design with rounded corners.
- Actuated by photocell.
- Includes three forearm-operated stainless steel soap dispensers, Kaiser-Food Defense model.
- Drainage at each station.
- Pedestal version.
- Wall-mounted version, code RA00000820.
- Available in stainless steel AISI 316L.
- Power supply 220V-1Ph-50/60Hz.