Industrial hand wash basin with knee push button, 4 places, pedestal version
Performs hand washing correctly and reduces the risk of contamination. The industrial hand washer with knee push button helps to ensure correct hand disinfection for operators, ideal for the food or sanitary industry. Thanks to the activation of water by means of knee switches, hand washing is carried out without hand contact with taps or push buttons. This helps to maintain hygiene and safety protocols more efficiently.
The design of this hand wash has the optimal space for 4 workers to easily perform hand washing at the same time. In addition, the rounded design of the corners of the basin prevents the accumulation of waste and facilitates the maintenance of the hand wash basin.
- AISI 304 Stainless Steel construction.
- Hygienic design with rounded bowl.
- Knee-operated push-button operation. It has a 7-second timer valve.
- Includes two stainless steel soap dispensers operated by forearm, Kaiser-Food Defense model.
- Drainage at each station.
- Pedestal version.
- Wall-mounted version, code RA00000816.
- Available in stainless steel AISI 316L.