Industrial hand wash basin with knee push button 6 place, pedestal version
Performs proper hand washing and reduces the risk of contamination. The industrial hand washer with knee push button helps to ensure correct hand disinfection for operators, ideal for the food or sanitary industry. Thanks to the activation of water by means of knee switches, hand washing is carried out without hand contact with taps or push buttons. This helps to maintain hygiene and safety protocols more efficiently.
The design of this hand wash basin has the optimal space for 6 workers to easily perform hand washing at the same time. In addition, the rounded design of the corners of the basin prevents the accumulation of waste and facilitates the maintenance of the hand wash basin.
- AISI 304 stainless steel construction.
- Hygienic design with rounded bowl.
- Actuated by means of a knee switch. It has a 7-second timer valve.
- Includes three forearm-operated stainless steel soap dispensers, model Kaiser-Food Defense.
- Drainage at each post.
- Pedestal version.
- Wall-mounted version, code RA00000827
- Available in stainless steel AISI 316L.