Rectangular hand wash basin with photocell wall-mounted version
The industrial wall-mounted hand washbasin with photocell operation has been developed to help ensure proper hand hygiene for operators in the food or sanitary industry. Built in stainless steel, it ensures hygiene at all times and also allows workers to wash without the need to touch taps or any other surface.
Roser Group’s industrial wall-mounted hand washbasin is available with photocell or knee-operated operation. The hand wash basin includes a Kaiser-Food Defense soap or liquid disinfectant dispenser (code RA00000329).
- AISI 304 stainless steel construction.
- Available in AISI 316 L Stainless Steel.
- Hygienic design, bowl with rounded corners.
- Actuated by means of a knee switch. It has a 7-second timer valve.
- Includes a forearm-operated stainless steel soap dispenser, model Kaiser-Food Defense (code RA00000329).
- Drainage at each post.
- Wall-mounted version.
- Pedestal version, code RA00000817.
- Available in stainless steel AISI 316L. Code RA00002206