Standard 200 lt. tank washing machine
MA00000218 / MA00000280
Cod. MOD. AL-305
Optimise the trolley washing times and speed up the production process with the 200 litre standard tank washing machine, ideal for the food, meat or fruit and vegetable sector.
The machine is specially designed for washing 200L tanks and is built with basic hygiene and safety concepts in mind. It has a maximum capacity of up to 20 tanks/hour, depending on the times selected for each stage of the process and the level of dirt. It has built-in protection panels in the loading and unloading area with a safety photocell, preventing the machine from operating if the area has been accessed. The standard tank washer is equipped with a set of nozzles distributed to reach all areas of the tank, especially those most susceptible to contamination points.
- Standard tank washer constructed in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Process phases: prewash/wash/rinse. Configurable from the touch screen. Possibility of setting wash process memories.
- Automatic loading of the standard tanks by means of door-platform driven by motor-reducer, sprockets and double chain.
- Pre-washing with pressurised water and in closed circuit, with automatic detergent dosage.
- Washing with pressurised water and in closed circuit, with automatic detergent dosing.
- Rinsing with mains water, with automatic dosing of disinfectant.
- Capacity: up to 20 trolleys/hour.
- Water tank: 400 litres.
- Automatic level control system and self-cleaning rotary filter.
- Water heating: by means of direct steam or electric heating elements.
- Working temperature: 40ºC / 70ºC.
- Total power: Steam heating 23,3 Kw. Direct steam heating 47,3 Kw
- PLC for control and programming of processes and times.
- Includes: soap and disinfectant dispenser.
- All mechanical parts are easily accessible for maintenance.
- Power supply: 400V – 3Ph – 50Hz.
- Available for standard 300 l tanks.