JUMBOX tank washing machine
MA00000277 / MA00000272
Cod. MOD. AL-1005
Optimize the washing times of JUMBOX type tanks (or similar) and speed up the production process with the perfect tank washer for the food, meat or fruit and vegetable sector.
The tank washer is built with the basic principles of hygiene and safety in mind. It has an approximate capacity of up to 20 tanks/hour, depending on the times selected for each stage of the process and the level of soiling. It has built-in protection panels in the loading and unloading area with a safety photocell, preventing the machine from operating if the area has been accessed. The tank washer is equipped with a set of nozzles distributed to reach all areas of the tank, especially those most susceptible to contamination points.
- Tank washer built in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Process phases: prewash/wash/rinse. Configurable from the touch screen. Possibility of setting wash process memories.
- Automatic loading of the tanks by means of door-platform driven by motor-reducer, sprockets and double chain.
- Pre-washing with pressurised water and in closed circuit, with automatic detergent dosage.
- Washing with pressurised water and in closed circuit, with automatic detergent dosing.
- Rinsing with mains water, with automatic dosing of disinfectant.
- Capacity: up to 20 tanks/hour.
- Water tank: 600 litres.
- Automatic level control system and self-cleaning rotary filter.
- Water heating: by means of direct steam or electric heating elements.
- Working temperature: 40ºC / 70ºC.
- Total power: Heating by steam 25 Kw. Heating by means of resistances 49 Kw
- PLC for control and programming of processes and times.
- Includes: soap and disinfectant dispenser.
- All mechanical parts are easily accessible for maintenance.
- Power supply: 400V – 3Ph – 50Hz.
- Available for other types of tanks