TL-235 Crate washing tunnel Production: 300 crates/hour
RA00000314 / RA00000234
Cod. 3706 / 3665
Optimises crate washing times in the food or meat industry The TL-235 crate washing tunnel offers the ideal solution for sanitising small and medium production volumes. It is the most competitive horizontal crate washing tunnel (type E2) on the market, allowing a production of up to 300 crates/hour, depending on the type and level of soiling of the crates.
The crates are moved inside the machine manually. The first box is introduced, followed by the next ones. Pushing one box against the others is what makes them circulate inside the machine.
Thanks to its compact and functional design, it allows easy access to the different parts of the machine, thus facilitating cleaning and maintenance work.
In addition, the mechanical elements of the crate washer tunnel are very accessible in order to carry out maintenance and extraction more easily.
- The machine is made of AISI 304 steel materials. For some friction elements, plastic materials with high chemical and mechanical resistance are used.
- Phases of operation. Washing with recirculated water with the option of adding detergent. Rinsing with mains water.
- It has a filtration system.
- 200L water tank.
- Water heating by means of electrical resistances Code RA00000234 or direct steam Code RA00000314
- Production of 300 boxes/hour.
- Maximum dimensions of box passage: 510x300mm (width x height). Consult for other dimensions..
- Hygienic tunnel body.
- Height adjustable feet for levelling.
- The components used are from leading world brands with local technical service in most countries of the world.
- Roser recommends following the instructions of the usual chemical supplier in order to achieve the best possible performance of the machine without affecting the materials.
- 5.6 KW stainless steel pump. Flow rate from 200 to 700 l/min.
- Power: Water heating by steam Code RA00000314, 5,5 Kw. Heating by means of electrical resistances RA00000234, 17,5 Kw.
- Power supply: 400V – 3Ph – 50Hz.