TL-335-PS Crate washing tunnel with blower. Production: 500 crates/hour
RA00000965 / RA00001058
Cod. 3528 / 13673
The crate washing tunnel with blowing module TL-335-PS is an efficient solution for the automatic washing of continuous crates type E2 in horizontal position. The washing tunnel allows the sanitising of crates in small and medium production volumes, ideal for the food or meat industry.
The Roser Group’s crate washing tunnel with blowing module optimises the washing process time. It can reach an output of up to 500 crates/hour, depending on the type and soiling of the crates.
Its compact and functional design allows easy access to the different points of the machine, thus facilitating cleaning and maintenance work. It has a high accessibility to the mechanical elements in order to be able to carry out its maintenance and extraction.
- Manufactured with AISI 304 stainless steel materials. For some friction elements, plastic materials with high chemical and mechanical resistance are used.
- Some friction elements are made of plastic materials with high chemical and mechanical resistance. A soap solution is applied by means of a spray shower to all the corners of the enclosures for thorough cleaning.
- Rinsing with mains water, either lost or accumulated in the washing tank, with automatic dosing of disinfectant. Ensures that the last water that touches every corner of the element is fresh, i.e. mains water.
- The blowing of the crates is carried out in a separate area thanks to the application of forced air by means of 2 turbines of 1.1 Kw each.
- Production: 500 crates/hour.
- Water tank: 300 L.
- Water filtration system.
- Water heating: by means of steam Code RA00000965 or electric heating elements Code RA00001058
- Box transport system: stainless steel chain.
- Variable speed.
- Removable cover for maintenance.
- Removable cover for maintenance
- Includes dispensers for detergent and disinfectant.
- The components used are from leading world brands with local technical service in most countries in the world.
- ROSER recommends following the instructions of the usual chemical supplier in order to achieve the best possible performance of the machine without affecting the materials.
- Stainless steel pump of 5,6 Kw. Flow rate from 200 to 700 l/min
- Power: Water heating by steam Code RA00000965, 8,0 Kw. Heating by means of electrical resistances RA00001058, 20,0 Kw.
- Power supply: 400V – 3Ph – 50Hz.