Knife and utensil washing machine
Cod. MOD. MC-24
The knife holder and small utensil washing machine is designed for washing knives in knife holders as well as small utensils and for guaranteeing an optimum level of hygiene. Improves washing times and reduces energy consumption.
Recommended mainly for industries in the food sector and built with basic hygiene and safety concepts in mind.
- Made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Process steps: washing with water and soap, rinsing with water at +82° to achieve sterilisation.
- Sprinkling system by means of rotating panels with stainless steel nozzles at the top and bottom.
- Water recovery tank with automatic level control (maximum and minimum) and water inlet solenoid valve.
- Proportional soap dispenser, sucks in detergent for dosing into the wash tank.
- Water heating system by means of 2 electric heating elements 2×6 kW for the wash water tank. Control by thermostat and temperature probe.
- Stainless steel pump with power: 2,9 kw.
- Boiler system to generate water at +82° for sterilisation of the knife holders
- Light and temperature indicators for each phase.
- Capacity for 24 knife holders code 24909.
- Possibility to select between 3 washing process times. 2, 3 and 6 min.